Here is a recipe that smells of the sun with this Provencal gratin in "clafoutis".
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 pepper red
- 1 pepper green
- 4 tomatoes (medium sized)
- 2 courgettes
- 1 eggplant
- 2 big onions
- 2 podsgarlic
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 25 cl of heavy cream (30% fat)
- 4 eggs
- 25 cl of milk
- 3 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Salt, cayenne pepper
Provencal gratin in "clafoutis"
- Wash, cut in half and seed the peppers.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion and garlic (degermed).
- Wash the tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant. Core them and cut the flesh (with the skin) into small cubes.
- Melt the butter, sweat the onions in it. Add the peppers, stir, add the zucchini and then the eggplant. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Top with the tomatoes and garlic. Cook for another 10 minutes.
Season. Finish cooking by evaporating as much of the cooking juice as possible. Let cool slightly.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- In a salad bowl, break and place 2 whole eggs and 2 egg yolks, the cream, the milk, season. Whisk.
- Butter a gratin dish, place the vegetables there and pour the contents of the salad bowl. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, drizzle lightly with olive oil.
Bake and cook for 15 minutes.
To serve !
Photo: C. Herlédan