Here is the delicious recipe for chicken terrine with herbs, as tasty as it is fragrant.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1/2 chicken boneless (700 to 800 g)
- 110 g of breast pork fresh
- 50 g of ham white (heel)
- 150 g of veal (nuts)
- 25 cl of cream (30% fat)
- 1 egg
- 5 cl of armagnac
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of parsley
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of chive
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon oftarragon
- 2 shallots
- 15 g semi-salted butter
- 200 g fat bacon bard
- Salt pepper
Chicken terrine with herbs
- Wash and chop the herbs.
- Peel, wash and finely chop the shallot.
- Cut the meats into strips (reserve a chicken fillet). Chop.
In a salad bowl,
- Work the filling thus obtained with the cream, egg and armagnac.
- Melt the butter, sweat the shallot in it.
- Let cool and add to the contents of the bowl.
- Cut the remaining chicken fillet into large strips.
- Line the terrine with bards, distribute half of the stuffing, place the strips of chicken fillet on top.
- Cover with remaining stuffing and a layer of bards.
- Let stand in the cold for a few hours.
- Pour 1.5 liters of water into the lower part of a steamer.
- Bring to a boil and cook the terrine in the upper part for 45 to 50 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Bake the terrine for 10 to 15 minutes to color its surface.
- Remove from the oven, place a small board with a weight on it until it cools.
Seasoning basis per kilo of meat:
- 20 g of salt
- 5 g of pepper
Recipe: CIDIL, Photo: C. Herlédan