Easy and quick to make, this avocado, crab, pear and espelette pepper recipe is simply delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 100 g fresh crab
- 2 lawyers
- 1 Pear
- 100 g of cottage cheese
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- 1 dash of cider vinegar
- 4 strands of parsley dish
Avocado with crab
Wash and cut the avocados in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, remove the flesh of the avocado and dice it.
Reserve the cockles.
- Peel the pear and cut it into cubes.
- Crumble the crab.
- In a salad bowl, place the diced avocados, the diced pears, the crumbled crab, the fromage blanc, the Espelette pepper, the vinegar drizzle and the salt.
- Mix well.
- Garnish each avocado shell with the preparation and garnish with flat-leaf parsley.
You can complete this starter with pink grapefruit.
Good to know about avocado with crab
Since avocado flesh oxidizes quickly, if you don't plan to serve it immediately after cutting or crushing, it should be drizzled with lemon juice.
Also note, avocado ripens well at room temperature, but if you want to speed up the process, place it in a paper bag with an apple or banana!
Well-being and lawyer
Some people avoid eating avocado because it is high in fat and calories. It must be said, on the other hand, that it is also very nutritious and that its "good" fats (monounsaturated type) are beneficial for health. It is also a very high source of dietary fiber and antioxidants.
Read also: health benefits and virtues of avocado
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan