Treat yourself to this delicious salad with yogurt sauce accompanied by lamb's lettuce, vitelotte potato, red onion, cranberries and violet sprouts.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 200 g of potatoes (vitelotte)
- 150 g of chewed up
- 1 onion red
- 3 tbsp. dried cranberries
- Sprouts violets
Yogurt sauce :
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 stirred yogurts
- Salt flower
- Freshly ground pepper
Sweet salad, yoghurt sauce
- Wash and cook the potatoes in steam or in boiling water.
- Drain them and let them cool (about 30 minutes). Peel them and cut them into slices.
- Wash and wring out the salad.
- Peel and slice the red onion into rings.
- Prepare the yoghurt sauce: in a bowl, place the fleur de sel, pepper, vinegar and yoghurt.
- Mix and adjust the seasoning to taste.
On each plate, arrange the lamb's lettuce, the potato and onion rings, and the sprouts.
Sprinkle with cranberries and yogurt sauce.
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel