The onion and cream pie is a real delight but also an easy and quick recipe to make.
As a main course or as a starter, here are the preparation tips.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 6 beautiful onions
- 4 eggs
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 150 g grated Gruyere
- Salt pepper
Onion pie recipe:
As good as a starter or as a main course with a salad, onion pie is best enjoyed warm or even cold.
- Start by preheating the oven to 200 ° (th 6-7)
- Peel themonions
- Chop the onions finely enough
- In a pan, heat some olive oil and add the onions
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring regularly
- The onions must be tender
- In a deep dish, beat the eggs with the liquid cream
- Add the grated Gruyère cheese, salt and pepper
- Mix everything with the onions
- Put the preparation on the shortcrust pastry
- Bake in the oven and cook for 30 min
Enjoy your meal !